Not to be confused with Alien Invasion (Classic).
A UFO will appear on a random enemy spawn. warping 9 different aliens. Aliens will shoot nearly players dealing 16 damage. If aimed at your head, it will deal 28.
Hyper Alien Invasion
Aliens move faster, shoot faster, and can destroy breakable parts. They are immune to Doom's Touch while losing damage.
- In Survive The Disasters 1, the UFO always spawned at the house.
- Upon spawning, the UFO will fade in, and also slightly lower from it's original spawn point. This is done to make it appear that the UFO is arriving as opposed to just spontaneously appearing.
- The weapons used by the aliens have infinite range and they never miss. It is recommended to stay behind cover.
- It is advised that you stay away and hide behind an object. They cannot destroy parts, and will rarely go around them, meaning anything will do (much like the Sandstorm.)
- The Lightning Staff are still viable options.
- The lazer that aliens shoot can go through players.
- When killed by it, the parts will have an red aura
- Although incredibly difficult to perform, if one manages to barely survive, they will keep the aura without dying.
- It was later removed on Version 1.32.