Bonus Rounds are events similar to Boss Times or Danger Modes, and are the rarest of them all. They give players a chance to get extra coins and EXP and generally require some teamwork. There are currently four in-game events, described below.
Players are teleported to a small 2D platform map. The main task is to collect tokens scattered around this map. There are three types of tokens: the blue token (gives 5 coins), the yellow token (gives 10 coins) and the red token (gives 25 coins). In Version 1.21, even if a player collects a token, it will still be there to be collected by another player.
A large Ticket bag will appear at the center of the map, and Noobs will spawn around the map and try to steal Tickets from the bag. The main task is to stop the Noobs from stealing all of the Tickets, as when the bag is emptied, players will not receive a bonus.
A balloon will appear at the end of the map; when players use ranged weapons to damage the balloon, Rings will fall from the balloon, giving a chance for players to receive the Ring Collector achievement. As the round nears its end, the balloon gets faster.
Players must go through hoops that slowly descend towards the ground to win rewards. Its size and how fast it falls increases as the prize increases. Hoops can give 10, 25, or 50 Coins. Recommended equipment include Speed Coil, Fusion Coil or Epic Katana to reach the faster hoops in time.
- Final Fantasy X-2 - Rikku's Theme
- Puyo Puyo - Sticker of Puyo Puyo
- Super Smash Bros. - Targets!
- Bonus Stage - Sonic 3D (Genesis)
- Final Fantasy X - Blitz Off
- Kirby Air Ride - Target Flight
- Sonic Heroes - Special Stage 2
- Final Fantasy XIII - Pulse De Chocobo
- The Tix Defense bonus round is based off of the now-deprecated Ticket currency on ROBLOX. It may reference Tickets being the only viable currency for players who did not wish to spend money on ROBLOX.
- The Token Hunt bonus round might be based off of the Target Smash!! Stadium mode from the Super Smash Bros. series.
- The Tix Defense bonus round is the only bonus round that you can double your coins if you have Double Coins. The other bonus rounds use separate Achievement bonuses, and thus are not doubled.
- Ring Balloon does not give you any EXP from its bonus.
- This streak can't be affected while you die, and also not increase after round over as Version 1.34.