Boss Time is a period similar to Danger Modes when the players have to fight a single, harder enemy. The Boss Time alert is accompanied with a voice saying "Ladies and gentlemen, it's showtime!". Boss rounds usually last for 1 minute (3 minutes in Hardcore Mode), and will automatically end if the boss is successfully defeated. (With the exception of Hyper bosses)
The bosses only appear by themselves, unlike other enemies, which spawn in multitudes. Bosses usually have their own attacks and, as a result, are more dangerous than regular enemies. They also have more HP, which means they are harder to kill. If the players do manage to succeed in taking down the boss, however, they are able to reap great rewards.
|Crimson Balrog||135||700 each (total 1400)||2800 each (total 5600)|
- Giant Noob, Crimson Balrog and Yojimbo has the best Bloxxer awards with 1400 Coins.
- Reaper, Crimson Balrog, Alexnewtron, Black Mage and Giant Noob are the five bosses that have Hyper versions.
- Boss Times seem to be more common compared to Bonus Rounds, but rarer than Danger Modes.
- Giant Zombie, while implemented earlier, was categorized as a boss in Version 1.24.
- If either Giant Noob or Giant Zombie are hit by a gear with the Ego Expander upgrade too much, they will disappear from the map. The timer will still count down if this happens.
- Epic Duck is no longer a boss as of Version 1.29.
- There's a rare chance that a boss can appear during a Mystery Disaster, it'll be the easiest to find out if there's a 60-second countdown when the disaster starts. It can also automatically end if the boss defeated.
- Giant Noob and Reaper were the only bosses that had health and Bloxxer changes in Survive The Disasters 4.
- All of the bosses' health were slightly buffed in Version 1.29.
- Yojimbo is added in Version 1.365.