Crimson Balrog is a boss in Survive The Disasters 2.
Two balrogs are ambushing the map! They will chase down any nearest player. They are fast and dangerous, once they are near you, it may be a trouble! It's recommended to use a speed equipment to escape from their attacks successfully. They launch electric spheres that deal 20-30 damage each.
Hyper Crimson Balrog
Instead of two balrogs, it has one balrog on the Geist Balrog phase 3 version. It is faster and launches bigger electric spheres that deal 30-40 damage each which is hard to avoid without tools and can damages players several times depends on the time player stayed in the sphere. And have shield that reduced 80% the damage it receives. Can also summon lightning strikes which deal around 20-30 damage each if you're near the boss. Hyper Balrog also has increased health.
- It is the only disaster to have two of the same boss.
- If poisoned, then the grey form they become after death turns neon green.
- In 2017 April Fools update, the name changed to "Big Bang Patch".
- Crimson Balrog is one of the four boss disasters to have Hyper mode. This were added in Version 1.22.
- In April Fools 2018, its hyper version was replaced with its impossible version, lasting for 2 minutes instead of original 30 seconds.
- There is a chance in a Double Trouble or Triple Threat, it'll display Crimson Balrog Twice, players are going to survive 4 Crimson Balrog's instead of 2.