Death Trampoline will appear on the same level of the baseplate. If you aren't standing on the flat floor you are safe! Or else you will be launched up in the sky and it's over. Be careful when standing on damaged buildings or bricks that aren't snapped on the ground, or they might launch with you!
Hyper Death Trampoline
The trampoline is now bouncier and spawns a handful of studs off the ground.
Impossible Death Trampoline
The trampoline is considerably higher.
- Deatha Trampoline's effects don't work with players who are on top of a skateboard.
- Death Trampoline is a classic disaster from Survive The Disasters 1.
- Death Trampoline can kill via you touching it, or if you go too high.
- Touch to Death Trampoline awards the Reach The Skies badge.
- The Carpet in Plastic Palace, the path in Spooksville and the light plates in Galantasy (Purple, Blue and Green) are safe from the trampoline despite being one or two studs off the ground.