Not to be confused with Flash Flood (Classic).
"Find a place high enough where the flood won't reach! If your torso touches the water, it'll deal 6 damage repeatedly very quickly."
Flash Flood will rise from the floor and deals damage if player's torso touches the water. Player should stay in high places where the flood will not reach like a tower. Unlike Rising Lava, Flash Flood will not destroy blocks, therefore staying on a destructible structures is not a big problem.
Hyper Flash Flood
Hyper Flash Flood rises twice as high as compared to the original version. It also rises faster.
- Flash Flood instantly killing players in Survive The Disasters 1, rather than six.
- Before Version 1.30, Flash Flood used to deal 3 damage and not rise as much.
- Flash Flood will only damage you if they rise passed your legs.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “water”.
- In the Beta Version, Flash Flood used to rise upon starting the disaster.