This page is a glossary of terms that may be useful to new players in the Survive The Disasters series. These terms may be frequently used by players in-game. This page's layout is based on Fandom's official Glossary.
- Achievements are minor tasks that can be obtained by the player when surviving a disaster in STD2.
- The fifth obtainable rank in STD2.
- Break Time
- A longer intermission that occurs after a map change.
- This term is used when a player kills an enemy disaster.
- Used to refer to boss disasters.
- Roblox badges for a game.
- Antonym: "Nerf"
- Used to describe when certain items or features were increased in stats; this term can be also applied to most other games.
- The fourth obtainable rank in STD2.
- Term used to collectively refer to the Gravity Coil, Speed Coil, Regeneration Coil, Fusion Coil, or Game Master Coil.
- Cruel Defeat
- Term used to refer when all players die in a single server.
- The third obtainable rank in STD2.
- The second obtainable rank in STD2.
- The standard rank for new players in STD2.
- Game Master
- Synonym: "GM"
- Term used to refer to game master items, such as GM Stars, GM Coil and GM Sword.
- Synonym: "Item"
- Term used to refer to the items that can be purchased in the Gear Shop.
- Used to refer to Hardcore Mode.
- A disaster in its hyper version.
- A disaster in its impossible version.
- The standard timer between disasters.
- Last One Standing
- Synonym: "LOS"
- Achievement that is awarded when there is only one player alive in the server.
- Synonym: "LB"
- Used to either refer to either the server leaderboard or the global one.
- One of many settings where the game takes place.
- Map Change
- Synonym: "Stage Select"
- The period when players vote to the next map.
- A danger mode that puts a random disaster under heavy fog.
- Antonym: "Ranged"
- Used to refer to weapons that use close combat.
- Antonym: "Buff"
- Used to describe when certain items or features were decreased in stats; this term can be also applied to mostly all other games.
- Frequently used term that describes the popular disaster Noobs. This term can also be used on the gamer universe to describe new players.
- Synonym: "OP"
- Used to describe disasters with superior strength (or the hard ones), generally those that make the game near-impossible to beat. This term can be applied to other situations, being related to gaming or not.
- Enhancement spheres that can be applied to gears to increase their power.
- Orb Gachapon
- Synonym: "Gachapon"
- A unique shop where players can purchase orbs.
- The main currency in Survive The Disasters.
- Player Points
- Unique Roblox points that increase a player's position on a global leaderboard for a specific game.
- Quintuple Threat
- Synonym: "Quint"
- Refers to the Danger Mode Quintuple Threat seen only in Survive The Disasters 4.
- Antonym: "Melee"
- Used to refer to weapons that uses distance combat.
- Used to refer to Redcliff Warriors.
- The big structure located to the left of the main building on a map. This structure has three compartments, being the Gear Shop, the Orb Gachapon and the Gamepass Shop.
- A type of melee weapon that is used for bloxxing.
- Skill Rating
- Synonyms: "SR" and "Skill Rank"
- Used to refer to either other's or one's own Skill Rating.)
- Synonym: "TheFurryFox"
- Used to refer to Survive The Disasters' developer.
- An alert that announces an upcoming Danger Mode.