"Guests! They're not your everyday Guest, they just want to make friends. So they try to hug you... with 8 damage."
Guests are an avatar type for players who doesn't have an account on Roblox. In-game, they will spawn more common than any other enemy disasters, while dealing quite low damage.
After Version 1.34, everytime a guest hits an player, they will speak "Wanna be friends?" (Both in male and female voices).
There is an extremely rare chance for a Guest 666 to spawn. It is similar to the average Guest, but has a red head, is extremely fast, and can instantly kill a player when touched. It is also immune to gear such as the Rotten Cheezburger. It can be killed, but this requires effort and teamwork. Guest 666 stays alive even when the round ends!
Hyper Guest Ambush
Guests move faster and deal 20 damage instead 10. It also use a hammer to destroy the building, making it challenging for players who stands on the top of building.
- This disaster is based off of the now deprecated Guests, which was an alternative to making an account on ROBLOX. They were removed in late 2017, to increase 'real' players. See more here.
- Guest 666 is based of certain creepypastas and rumors on the Internet.
- In Survive The Disasters 1, Guests have custom spawns.
- Even though the memo says guests deal 8 damage, they actually deal 10.
- Guest 666 is the most unfair enemy in the game. There are some tips for you when you encounter one:
- Try to jump with the Gravity Coil or Fusion Coil because it's moving speed is very fast and you can confuse him while you are jumping.
- It's recommended to use a Lightning Staff to kill him, otherwise use your best weapon.
- Never kill him with melee weapons, as he is an instant-kill when touched.
- Finish him as fast as possible so you don't have to worry about both the Guest and the current disaster.
- Attack him the during intermissions so you won't lose your streak.
- It will never despawn even during stage changes, so kill him before any more chaos arises.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the Disaster warning was renamed to simply a 'R' icon and all guests are Guest 666.
- In Version 1.34, Guests now have a 4-digit number tag instead of the original 3.
- Also, guests will now speak "Wanna be friends?" with the same voice as Mr. Happy (TTS Tom) every time they hit an player after said update.