Murderers are 5 things rolled into one: Insta-Kill, Perfect Aim, Moving, Multiple of them, and they are ranged. Make sure you hide behind walls and buildings to stay safe. This disaster can be tricky especially if there are not many places to hide or you aren't near any.
CloneTrooper1019, Nikilis, loleris and taymaster attacks innocents! Their aim is dead-eye accurate, throwing 1-hit KO knives with decent range. Walls are your best friend!
The murderers now have the ability to throw knives faster and have short reload time. It also moves faster.
- This Disaster is a direct reference to the various developers of popular Murder Mystery games on ROBLOX.
- When the round ends, the knives thrown by the murderers do not disappear immediately.
- Sometimes, the knives thrown by the murderers can end up in between a player's head and torso, and not kill them.
- This disaster can be easily avoided if you're inside a building or structure.
- Using a Tanker or Immunity Orb will make it so it requires more than one hit for a murderer to kill you.
- However, this is no longer the case as of Version 1.26, as they now deal damage based on the players' maximum health.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “murdnerers”.
- More of them spawned in a fast speed.They only targeted each other other than players.However,players could still die if they somehow got in the way of knifes.
- The knives they throw are Bombo's Survival Knife,which are starter knifes in most murder games.
- Prior to Version 1.35, their health began at 400 instead of 600. They also spawned in a group of 3 instead of 4.