The Pacman disaster is a disaster based off a popular arcade game, Pacman. Pacman can go around on the map to eat everything out there on the map, killing any player when they get eaten by Pacman.
Pacman is hungry, it'll start eating whatever is on its path. The more Pacman eats, the faster their movement become.
Hyper PacmanPacman is about triple his normal size. This allows him to completely consume larger buildings like towers. His sound effects are lower-pitched.
If you can't get above Pacman, try to stay diagonal of him. This means he has to turn twice to get you.
Pacman can destroy the blocks that block the Chaos Emerald.
- In early alpha, Pacman didn't spawn in the center of the map, but on the northern side of the map, where Reaper and Black Mage would spawn.
- On April Fools 2017, Pacman couldn't eat anything, even players!
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster was renamed to “cheesecake boi”.
- Pacman cannot eat you in the corners of the map. This won't work in maps like Galantasy that don't have corners. Doesn't work with Hyper Pacman.
- If Pacman is in a Double Trouble or Triple Threat with Stonetroid, he will eat Stonetroid's body and will kill him.