Stonetroid, the rock giant! Stonetroid will attack an anonymous survivor unpredictably. The further you are away from it, the bigger the explosion gets as it trails off. Its aim is quite slow, you can outrun where it's targeting.
Stonetroid is a giant enemy that takes a lot of effort to be killed. It targets a random player before rotating about a certain fixed angle, and creates a chronological line of explosions in front of it that get bigger with each explosion. It always targets a random player when hitting. Touching the golem's sword will instantly kill you.
As of 3/7/17, Stonetroid was nerfed to make it's attack speed slower then it used to.
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldiers and Korblox Mages, Stonetroid is a disaster based on items and packages on ROBLOX.
- When Stonetroid generates into the level, an empty shield can be seen before the body spawns in.
- Its full name is Stonetroid Golem, and you can see it if you wander close enough to the stonetroid.
- Stonetroid currently has the most health out of any enemy in the game, including bosses.
- Because it's mechanics, no way to survive on land without any Speed Tools equipped.
- This can be solved, you can always go to highest non-breakable places.
- Don't touch his sword! It will insta-kill you.
- Prior to an unknown version, If one were to attack Stonetroid with a weapon that has a Ego Expander orb attached, a black head mesh would appear out of the helmet. This has been patched since unknown version, instead the helmet embiggens.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, it's disaster warning was renamed to "earthquake boi".