"You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT."
- UndyneUndyne is one of seven bosses from Survive The Disasters 2.
Undyne, the leader of the Royal Guard, attacks all survivors! Each spear on contact inflicts 35 damage. She's easy to outrun, but can easily chase you down with her spears. Her spears can be blocked by parts, so take cover!
- Her spears will still remain after shot and last for about 15 seconds.
- If you defeat Undyne, you get the "Justice Unserved" badge.
- If you kill Undyne in-game, a death message sometimes can be summoned in the player's screen, and always in Mystery Disaster. Before the Version 1.25, the message were always summoned.
- Undyne and Alexnewtron are tied for being the smallest bosses. Because of that, they are more difficult to hit, especially Alexnewtron, as he constantly jumps.
- Undyne is the only boss to spawn on Enemy Spawn Points. Make note of that when the text appears!
- If you run circles that move outward around Undyne with decent speed boost, it makes it easier for other people to hit her as she won't move due to her AI targeting the closest person to her.
- There is an sound that is played each time Undyne has killed someone, rather other than another boss. This sound is the sound in Undertale when the player dies, their heart breaks.
- Undyne is a direct reference to the famous game Undertale character Undyne.
- If you touch her spears in mid air, you still take damage.
|This isn't the last of me, humans! Your empire will fall.|
|I have failed ASGORE... I will return for your souls, humans!|