Wolven Foot soliders[sic] have two attacks: Spin attack; dealing 22 damage on hit, while their second attack; "Dash Attack" does 48 damage. As they set back, they are charging a dash attack. You can avoid this by jumping at the right time they strike.
The Black Wolven
Sometimes, a wolven with a black jacket and an Eagle Warrior hat can appear on a random enemy spawn. Unlike other wolvens, it will not attack players; instead, it will dance on top of the spawn until the disaster is over. This wolven resembles one of the Vyriss avatars.
- They will make howling sounds before they start moving.
- When they manage to kill every survivor, they'll start howling again.
- This is one of the non-boss enemies to have animations; another example is Stonetroid.
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Korblox Mages, and Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldiers was based on ROBLOX catalog items.
- Wolven Footsoldiers was the first disaster between Redcliff Warriors and Overseer Soldiers that was added in the demo.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the disaster warning was renamed to “woofie soldiers uwu“.
- The memo said they deal 22 damage for spin attack and 48 damage for dash attack when they actually deal 16 damage and 32 damage.