X-Bomb appears, unexpectedly exploding creating giant beam of lasers. Lasers will come from the direction the X on the bomb. You'll need to react quickly where it's going to blast. It only attacks players in a X or + fashion.
Hyper X-BombThe Hyper X-Bomb is similar to the normal one. The laser will be released in a cross shape or "X" shape. However, it will first explode in the middle and release a blast radius. Then the lasers will start to spin like a fan in a clockwise direction. It lasts for 20 seconds instead of 10, as it takes time for laser beams to travel.
- There are two different ways the X-Bomb can point; one is in a plus shape (+) and aims directly for the sides of the map, and the other is in an X shape and aims directly for the corners of the map.
- This disaster is based off of the X-Bomb in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Kid Icarus: Uprising.
- This is one of the hardest Hyper Disasters. If you see this message and you are far from the center with no speed equipment, you are probably done for.
- The tip moves very rapidly. If the + (plus) sign doesn't point to you, you should stop moving before you accidentally run into a beam.
- In Spooksville, the very top of the mansion can't be reached by the Hyper X-Bomb's lasers.
- Using a Gravity or Fusion Coil with a Legendary Anti-Gravity upgrade, you can always jump higher than the beam, which is a better way to survive Hyper X-Bomb.
- X-Bomb used to have an old disaster icon, which was Super Smash Bros'.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the disaster's name is "ONLY IN CASUAL SMASH".
- Despite which direction the X-bomb points, it never hits the shop (unless hyper).